A Helping Hand
For those who value independence, but need a more supportive environment, we can help with tasks of daily living providing more time for leisure activities and making new friends. OakView Assisted Living is staffed with full-time trained caregivers, medication technicians, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a wellness nurse on staff. Independence and personal choice are highly valued throughout OakView.
The Benefits of OakView Assisted Living Include:
- Private, comfortable and spacious apartments with kitchenettes
- Six distinctive apartment floor plans with garden or hillside view
- Inviting common areas, including lounge, library, and outdoor courtyard
- Thoughtfully planned activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- 24/7 security and emergency response
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
A Level of Care That’s Right for You
OakView Assisted Living team works with residents and families to determine the right level of care. Each resident is assessed upon move-in and as needed to ensure the evolving needs are met. Some components that typically determine the level of care outcome are as listed:
- Personal grooming
- Dementia diagnosis
- Continence care
- Special needs
- Medication management and monitoring
Additional Services Available:
- Limited tray services during illness
- Registered dietitian consulting services
- Telephone and cable television
- Apartment maintenance services
- Full-service beauty and barbershop
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
Schedule a Tour
Simply call and say you would like a tour of the health center and we will accommodate to your schedule.
© 2020 OakView — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, OakView. State of California DPH License # 550000791 and DSS License # 197607372.