A Helping Hand
For those who value independence, but need a more supportive environment, we can help with tasks of daily living providing more time for leisure activities and making new friends. OakView Assisted Living in Thousand Oaks is staffed with full-time trained caregivers, medication technicians, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a wellness nurse on staff. Independence and personal choice are highly valued throughout OakView.
The Benefits of OakView Assisted Living Include:
- Private, comfortable and spacious apartments with kitchenettes
- Six distinctive apartment floor plans with garden or hillside view
- Inviting common areas, including lounge, library, and outdoor courtyard
- Thoughtfully planned activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- 24/7 security and emergency response
- Restaurant-style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
A Level of Care That’s Right for You
OakView Assisted Living team works with residents and families to determine the right level of care. Each resident is assessed upon move-in and as needed to ensure the evolving needs are met. Some components that typically determine the level of care outcome are as listed:
- Personal grooming
- Dementia diagnosis
- Continence care
- Special needs
- Medication management and monitoring
Additional Services Available:
- Limited tray services during illness
- Registered dietitian consulting services
- Telephone and cable television
- Apartment maintenance services
- Full-service beauty and barbershop
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
Schedule a Tour
Simply call and say you would like a tour of the health center and we will accommodate to your schedule.
OakView Health Center
3557 Campus Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
© 2021 OakView — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, OakView. State of California DPH License # 550000791 and DSS License # 197607372.