Life Changes. We Can Help.
OakView offers 24-hour skilled nursing care in a beautiful and supportive setting. Our services are appropriate for those whose needs extend beyond assisted living, a person recovering from orthopedic surgeries or injuries, heart attacks, strokes, and other illnesses. OakView offers physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech up to 7 days a week.
The Benefits of OakView Skilled Nursing Include:
- Private or semi-private rooms
- Personalized care plans
- Restaurant-style dining available
- Full-service beauty and barbershop
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- 24/7 monitored security system
- Individualized treatment plan under the direction of your physician
- Fully-equipped therapy and exercise room
- Regular safety assessments
- Long-term care options
Additional Services Available:
- Social worker and case management services
- On-call Medical Director
- Registered dietitian consulting services
- Psychology and psychiatry consulting services
- Wound care, pain management, and IV therapy
- Physician, pharmacy and lab services
Want more info?
There's a lot to learn—and we’re happy to get you more info right away. Just fill out the form and we will get back to you soon.
Schedule a Tour
Simply call and say you would like a tour of the health center and we will accommodate to your schedule.
© 2023 OakView — We are an equal opportunity employer. Continuing Life LLC provides support and services to leading senior housing communities under a services and licensing agreement that allows for use of the Continuing Life® mark. The company does not own, nor is it financially responsible for, OakView. State of California DPH License # 550000791 and DSS License # 197607372.